Sunday 14th March – Yarrambat Show Jumping Day:
- Bookings must be made in advance via our online booking system – please book on the YHPC website for your ground booking – if you are bringing a guest please also book into the YARC guest form (ie you will need two booking forms if you are bringing a guest – 1 booking form (on YHPC website) for just yourself.
- Please provide the name and contact details of rider(s) and support person (1 person is allowed).
- Groups of up to 10 riders are allowed per booking timeslot.
- Note: If your support person is not from your household, then only you and your support person can make up the booking.
- We have 3 separate areas, therefore bookings will be separated into:
o Dressage Arena
o Showjumping Arena
o Cross Country course.
- Social distancing rules of 1.5m must be maintained at all times.
- Nillumbik Council are performing spot checks of all sporting facilities.
Failure to comply with the above requirements, whilst putting members and the community at a significant health risk, also jeopardises the Club’s ability to return to normal activities. Any member found to be in breach of this plan will be subject to disciplinary action.
Our grounds are open from today, so if you wish to have a ride, please make your booking via the link below:
Just in time for Winter – New Soft Shell Jackets with YARC Logo – Order via Robyn Stephens – cost is $75.00 (TBC)
Welcome to Yarrambat Adult Riding Club 🙂
YARC offers members a friendly and supportive environment to enjoy their riding and improve their skills. We cater to all levels of riders across many disciplines, including dressage, show jumping, cross-country, general horsemanship and specialist clinics.
Our rallies are held on the second Saturday of every month (except January). Our wonderful grounds are shared with the Yarrambat Pony Club and include two large sand arenas, one enclosed sand arena, plus a fabulous cross-country course.
As part of your membership with YARC there is a REQUIREMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP OBLIGATION which includes:
1. Wearing approved safety helmet and correct footwear at all times.
2. Be rostered on for one Rally Duty.
3. Attend two working bees.
4. Assist in event preparation or event day function.
If these obligations are not met it may jeopardise your following year’s membership.
If you are unable to assist in your rostered duties, working bees or event/competition days please talk to a committee member about how you may be able to meet the requirements of your membership.
The general aim of these conditions is to spread the workload across our many members and to enable our club to run smoothly and safely for the greater enjoyment of all members.
Please take the time to join our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/494054557353914/
this is a great way to keep up to date with what is happening in the Club and to catch up for a social ride or attend an event with likeminded club members.