Chris Smith, Claire Hawley, Lisa Bray and Carly Reid – please book in via the booking form 🙂
Our grounds are open from today, so if you wish to have a ride, please make your booking via the link below – as well please read the information below relating to Covid restrictions for making your booking (See Covid ground map below):
Our grounds have reopened!!
We are pleased to advise that in line with the Victorian Government’s Step 2 Roadmap, our grounds are being re- opened for recreational riding, albeit under strict conditions. In order to ensure that the grounds remain open, we have a council approved COVID plan in place and we request that all members adhere to the following conditions:
- Bookings must be made in advance via our online booking system.
- Please provide the name and contact details of rider(s) and support person (1 person is allowed).
- Groups of up to 10 riders from 2 households only, are allowed per booking timeslot.
- Note: If your support person is not from your household, then only you and your support person can make up the booking.
- We have 3 separate areas, therefore bookings will be separated into:
o Dressage Arena
o Showjumping Arena
o Cross Country course.
- Clubrooms and all facilities including wash bays, remain closed (except toilets).
- The second gate at the clubrooms will remain locked and members are not permitted past this point.
- The car park area beyond this gate remains closed to members.
Car and Float Parking
- Parking is only available around the trotting track on following basis: see attached map
o Dressage arena – South side trotting track to the left of the entrance
o Show Jump arena – South side trotting track to the right of the entrance
o Cross Country – North side of Trotting track near Cross Country entrance
- Groups are not permitted to interact and social distancing rules of 1.5m must be maintained at all times.
- Organised activities, including rallies and competitions are not permitted.
- Nillumbik Council are performing spot checks of all sporting facilities.
Failure to comply with the above requirements, whilst putting members and the community at a significant health risk, also jeopardises the Club’s ability to return to normal activities. Any member found to be in breach of this plan will be subject to disciplinary action.
Hopefully a return to rallies is on the horizon and no doubt our full compliance with this Covid 19 plan will see us very well placed to maximise any future opportunities that the easing of restrictions brings.
Our grounds are open from today, so if you wish to have a ride, please make your booking via the link below:
Just in time for Winter – New Soft Shell Jackets with YARC Logo – Order via Robyn Stephens – cost is $75.00 (TBC)
Welcome to Yarrambat Adult Riding Club 🙂
YARC offers members a friendly and supportive environment to enjoy their riding and improve their skills. We cater to all levels of riders across many disciplines, including dressage, show jumping, cross-country, general horsemanship and specialist clinics.
Our rallies are held on the second Saturday of every month (except January). Our wonderful grounds are shared with the Yarrambat Pony Club and include two large sand arenas, one enclosed sand arena, plus a fabulous cross-country course.
As part of your membership with YARC there is a REQUIREMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP OBLIGATION which includes:
1. Wearing approved safety helmet and correct footwear at all times.
2. Be rostered on for one Rally Duty.
3. Attend two working bees.
4. Assist in event preparation or event day function.
If these obligations are not met it may jeopardise your following year’s membership.
If you are unable to assist in your rostered duties, working bees or event/competition days please talk to a committee member about how you may be able to meet the requirements of your membership.
The general aim of these conditions is to spread the workload across our many members and to enable our club to run smoothly and safely for the greater enjoyment of all members.
Please take the time to join our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/494054557353914/
this is a great way to keep up to date with what is happening in the Club and to catch up for a social ride or attend an event with likeminded club members.